Daily Money Management services meet a continuum of needs, from organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers, to assisting with check writing and maintaining bank accounts. Daily Money Managers (DMMs) provide personal business and social support assistance to clients who have difficulty in managing their personal monetary affairs.What Kinds of Tasks Can a DMM Handle for You ?
- Pay bills
- Sort and file incoming mail
- Balance checkbooks and maintain organization of bank records
- Organize tax documents
- Prepare and deliver bank deposits
- Review medical insurance papers and verify proper processing of claims
- General organization assistance
- Provide referrals to legal, tax and investment professionals
- Be a liason between clients, their families, and community resources
Pamela Nielsen is a compassionate, dedicated individual with a background in older adult issues. She comes to your home, giving you the individualized attention that inspires peace of mind. She addresses a whole spectrum of financial needs, including keeping in touch with your other professional advisors and getting them paperwork or information they need, and getting you connected with local resources. If your family is out of town, they can feel confident that you are in good hands.Will I Be Giving Up My Independence if I Hire a DMM?
On the contrary, the assistance of a DMM can be the piece of life's puzzle which allows an older adult to maintain independent living. A twice-monthly visit from Pamela will allow you to keep your finances under your own control--she'll help you to keep track of everything, foresee problems, and avoid errors.